Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Conclusion of My Blog...Or Not

Writing this blog has been a changing experience. At the beginning of the semester, when I heard that we were supposed to write a blog, I felt unexcited and a little overwhelmed. I have never really kept a journal or wrote about any kind of personal experience, so writing a blog seemed to be a very difficult task. However, now that I have had the experience, I am glad that I have learned how to blog and write about what I am thinking. Keeping this blog has helped me to learn more about myself and what is important to me. It has also made a kind of journal of my first semester of college, which I can look back on in the coming years and see how I've grown. So, while this is the conclusion of my blog for this class, I want to keep writing and developing my blog so that I can continue to develop as a writer and as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment